This quest cannot be fully completed as access to Arbury and other islands is not yet available.
|This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .|
|Requirements||Access to the Narwhal|
|“||And you are on your study pilgrimage, judging by your age, aren't you? That's very convenient, I need someone who can travel...||„|
Travel Writer is a Sidequest obtainable by Tarlae when initially boarding the Narwhal. After leaving the Narwhal, she can be found in a house in Nanga. She asks the player to travel around the Archipelago to be her "eyes and hands" on their journey, gathering in-depth information about the interesting places on each island. Because she broke her leg crashing into a coral reef while trying to learn how to surf in the Sillaro River, she cannot go herself. She nearly drowned. While completing her tasks, she will reward the player with each task, giving a variety of useful items.
Talk to Tarlae aboard the deck of the Narwhal.
- Report to Tarlae about Deniz.
- Inform Tarlae about Omninesia.
- You will receive a Hand Fan for describing Omninesia.
- You cannot get credit for this step immediately after landing in Nanga, you must explore more first.
- Report to Tarlae when you visit another island
- Inform Tarlae about Tucma and Kisiwa.
- Report to Tarlae about Cipanku.
- You will receive a Reactive Vial for describing Cipanku.
- Inform Tarlae about Arbury.