|Dancing foam, singing Winds.|
|Connected Areas||Zadar |
Briçal de Mar
The Sillaro River is a massive two-part river stretching north to south through Deniz. It is the fourth route in the game after you defeat the Arissola Dojo. It is only accessible after receiving the Surfboard. Due to the early stages of the game, the river is currently split in two.
The Riverine Fellowship is the group that oversees sailing on the Sillaro River. The Fellowship acts as a port authority to ensure sailors are trained and certified and inspects vessels for seaworthiness. Various reefs through the waters cause hazards for sailors, similar to the risk of wild Kalazu for swimmers.
Dancing foam, singing winds. The Sillaro River runs the spine of Deniz. It is the perfect spot to surf the waves or swim the island. This river connects the town of Turquesa to the rest of the island, from the Aguamarina Caves all the way down to Zadar. The northern Sillaro River even spirals around just outside the Windward Fort.
Points of interest
Lorenzo owns the Salt Works, keeping sea water in evaporation ponds until all the water leaves behind find flavorful flakes of salt, enjoyed Archipelago-wide. He has hired salt workers to manage the pools. In addition to the workers, Professor Ermenegilda researches a possible Brime-type Temtem, something between Water and Earth type. If it could be found anywhere, she believes it would be found in the works.
Located at the bottom of Windward Fort. It contains no points of interest other than hosting a side-quest.
|Perilous Archaeology||Surfboard||Coward's Cloak|
- Coward's Cloak
- x2 Smoke bomb (west side of the first circle, sparks in the water)
The South river is the main Sillaro River area and is used as the route after beating Arissola Dojo.
|Salty Business||Surfboard||Sea Salt x3|
|The Turquesa Ferry||Surfboard||Revive x2|
Smoke Bomb x3
|A Better Future||Varies||???|
|Better Future: Ariadne||Access to Kisiwa||1000|
|Better Future: Asterion||Completion of First Steps||700|
|Better Future: Phaedra||Access to Arbury||???|
* Battles only reachable with Gravitonic piolets.
- 2x Sea Salt (Next to the two houses before Turquesa)
- 3x Sea Salt* (From Lorenzo)
- 2x Scent* (On the same island Temporium is on)
- 1x Lost Pendant* (Location where a lot of planks are; hidden key item for side quest)
- 1x Message in a Bottle* (Same coastline as the Lost Pendant, but north of it; hidden key item that starts a side quest)
- 1x Smoke Bomb* (Next to the Belsoto Pawn and Workman)
- 30x Tiny Crystal* (From the Distressed Archaeologist)
- 1x Coward's Cloak* (Next to Belsoto Pawn, and Belsota workman)
- 10x Sea Salt**
- 3x TemCard++**
*Items only reachable with Surfboard.
**Items only reachable with Gravitonic piolets.
- The southern 4 catwalks on the Sillaro River represent the (so far) unknown code YH41.