|This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .|
Kupeleleza is the symbol of the Kisiwan-Tucmani friendship. Before the first and cataclysmic eruption of the Anak volcano, Tucma and Kisiwa made up a single, massive island. This explains their many cultural similarities. After the split, Quetzal and the Kisiwan surface cities were built. This was before airships, so in order to trade and send messages, they invented rock-hoping and traversed through Kupeleleza. However, now that airships are cheaper and safer, rock-hoping and the disconnected route have simply become an exciting sport and a part of its cultural legacy. In order to ensure safety for new learners, the Stoneskip Club have installed safety nets throughout the area.
Points of Interest
The building in north-western Kupeleleza houses the Stoneskip Club. Rock-hopping enthusiasts fill the Club, who train new rock-hoppers to make sure they can manoeuvre safely. They also explore new areas, hire lifeguards, and install safety nets. The Club also views itself as an alternative to Temtem taming, and a social club to keep young people away from the activity. They have strong negative views of fighting.
Inside the club also resides a tracker, called Tetzauyo the Nose, even though his Mudrid Pedrín does the nose-work. He usually tracks lost Temtem, or feral Toxic type Temtem in order to closely manage the ecosystem. He views his Temtem as partners, and refuses to force them to battle.
|A Rock Too Far||Defeat Zulia||TC015: Footwork|
|Cultist Hunt||Ability to defeat several tamers with only crystal Temtem||Sweatband|
- 1x Full Restore (Go to the upwards path next to the Lifeguard)
- 1x Revive (Once going down the island that Huenupan and Zulia are on, go right and go right again)
- 2x Tonic+ (Once going down the island that Huenupan and Zulia are on, go right and go right again)
- 1x Power Revive (Once going down the island that Huenupan and Zulia are on, go right and go right again)
- 2x TemCard+ (To the left of Valentina and Federico)
- 2x Ether+ (In the big patch after rockhopping past Amitlatl and Amiyatzin, going all the way to the back next to the farthest straight tree on the right)
- 3x Average Crystal (In the big patch after rockhopping past Amitlatl and Amiyatzin, going all the way to the left past the last tree)
- 5x Tiny Crystal (In the big patch after rockhopping past Amitlatl and Amiyatzin, to the furthest right section)
- Kupeleleza means "spy" in Kiswahili.