|This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .|
|“||Our own take on Guilds for Temtem. Gather your friends and create a Club together. Chat with your Clubmates and participate in the weekly Clan battles to conquer the Dojos.||„|
Clubs in Temtem are akin to other MMO's guild system. They can be created with friends, and have a specific image and name that helps distinguish them from the rest. Clubs also provide an internal chat as well as support for easy trading or battling between club members. Each week, there will be a special event during a specific time frame in which Clubs will be able to conquer special Dojos by challenging the Club that currently manages that Dojo and having a Clan battle. These Dojos are special, and there's only one in each of the islands.
Club Dojo locations (look for location with a accessible sign - a white line symbolize a door):
- Deniz: north of Sillaro River north river (top of Deniz map).
- Omninesia: island north of Anak Caldera.
- Tucma: northwest of Amethyst Barrens.
- Kisiwa: middle of Tasa Desert (in the big arena-like valley).
- Cipanku: island east of Miyako Village (access by Rock-hoping Hook).
- Arbury: northeast of Mac Aed's Crags.
- Clubs were first announced 14 June 2018, as a $400,000 Stretch Goal during the Temtem Kickstarter campaign.